The Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control Department provides services for collection of various taxes and duties efficiently and effectively and suggests ways and means for additional resource mobilization in the Province.
Apart from building up of taxpayer’s confidence, creation of taxpaying culture and providing facilities to the general public in payment of taxes are the top most priorities, the department aims to:
- Mobilize fiscal resources through equitable and taxpayer-friendly taxation and customer facilitation, plug in leakages, expand tax base, and rationalize tax rates and exemptions, BPR.
- Promote automation and outsourcing of functions & services to ensure IEE, economize and optimize delivery of public services through minimum public and government official’s interface.
- Transform HR into professionally sound, motivated team, committed to dispense public friendly services and be a semblance of good governance.
- Maximize fiscal space
- Create tax-paying culture
- Improve service delivery
- Improve departmental image
- HR at the central stage of the reform initiatives
- Motivate & provide enabling environments to E&T Human Resource
Maximizing fiscal space by better tax management and judicious use of resources.
3 Mission Statement
"Facilitation of Tax Payers"
The main reason of this application development was to provide a smooth interface to the tax payer for the payment of their Annual Urban Immovable Property Tax (UIPT).
The information of tax payer which we are getting will remain with the department & will be helpful for a better cordial relationship.
4 We Are Committed to Protect Your Privacy
For a better usage of this application & strong monitoring, we are getting data from field operations staff. Information of Tax payer is involved while registration & rest is regarding their property on which they pay the tax.
5 Information Collected
We may collect all or any information like PHONE, SMS, CONTACTS, LOCATION, INTERNETNET, STORAGE, together with data about your use of this application.
When you register a P-Tax account with us, you will need to provide us: (a) your username; (b) your email address; and (c) cnic (d) Contact (e) a password (which is encrypted so that we don’t have access to it).
This information is necessary for us to provide you with P-Tax account requested by you.
This information will be protected by your P-Tax account password. You are responsible for keeping it safe - please don't share it with anyone.
Other information that may be needed time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the application.
6 Information Use
There are two data sets:
1. Information regarding tax payer for registration – which will be used for smooth processing & cordial relationship with the tax payer – this will help in better/strong monitoring too.
2. This tax belongs to the property and data collected will be helpful in updating & rectifying property particulars details which are the basis of property tax calculations.
7 Your Rights
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain situations ex. for marketing purposes at any time. You can do so by contacting us here or by changing your email settings within your P-Tax account.
Depending on where you live, you may have additional privacy rights. For example, under Pakistan laws you have the following additional rights:
- To access information we hold about you;
- To request that we delete your personal information from our system;
- To ask us to rectify/correct your personal information if appropriate.
- To ask us to restrict processing of your data;
- To lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any concerns about your privacy please contact us first. If however you feel we have not dealt with your concern you can report this to your local data protection regulator.
9 Contact Us